Two Under 2
Options

Newbie to board & Introducing myself

Hello!

My name is Melly - I'm a working mom of three, currently on ML.  Eli is four, Chelsea is 18 months, and Benjamin is 1 month today.  I plan to visit this board more.  Life has become soo hectic with three and especially having 2u2 I need all of the support and advice I can get.

Both kids are doing very well with our newest additions however, they have been plotting for my attention.  For ex.  E has suddenly forgotten how to do simple things such as put on his pants, tie his shoes, brush his teeth by saying, "I can't do it.  Mommy can  you help me?"  C for example has found that crying hysterically definitely gets mommy's attention.  BUt both of them are really sweet with B. 

It's been difficult trying to give all three kids what they need.  At times, I think I'm doing an okay job - but there are other times where I feel I could be doing better.  Anyways,  thanks for reading.

Melly

xoxo

Re: Newbie to board & Introducing myself

• Options
    I am not a 2u2 mama yet, and I am sure it can't be easy but sounds like you're doing your best!!  Welcome to the board :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to the board!

I know exactly what you mean by sometimes feeling like you could do better. I feel like that most of the time. Mommy guilt is rough!

Benjamin is sooo adorable, by the way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    Welcome!  I love this board- it's been helpful even this early in my 2u2 journey.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"