Parenting after a Loss
Options

these little feet...

are so precious. She is growing up way too fast. Almost out of her bunnys

Sad Soon we will be hearing these little feet pitter patter down the hall. Where is time going????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: these little feet...

• Options
    She is ADORABLE....even her feet are stinkin cute!  love the bunny's:)
  • Options

I know!!!!!! Today we were at Carter's and I kept grabbing the NB sizes, showing them to DH and saying, "Remember when these were ridiculously huge on him??"  And then we moved forward getting our 3-6 clothes...

I have some crazy baby fever over here!!  DH gets NB reminiscent also and tears up when he sees Jack's baby pics. 

Sounds like you might have the fever also Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do grow so fast.  I can't believe my little Jack is going to be 4 weeks on Tuesday.  Eeek!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    imageLucky428:

I know!!!!!! Today we were at Carter's and I kept grabbing the NB sizes, showing them to DH and saying, "Remember when these were ridiculously huge on him??"  And then we moved forward getting our 3-6 clothes...

I have some crazy baby fever over here!!  DH gets NB reminiscent also and tears up when he sees Jack's baby pics. 

this is so me right now. I feel like I fell asleep and woke up to having an almost 5 month old. I do not now where the time is going. I can't believe that she is in 3-6 month clothes. I am doing my best to resist the baby fever....ahhhh. we're trying to wait like a year and a half to try again. Seems impossible at times.

• Options
    imagemrsandrews07:
    imageLucky428:

this is so me right now. I feel like I fell asleep and woke up to having an almost 5 month old. I do not now where the time is going. I can't believe that she is in 3-6 month clothes. I am doing my best to resist the baby fever....ahhhh. we're trying to wait like a year and a half to try again. Seems impossible at times.

We aren't preventing.  However, we do have some IF issues plus RPL.  I'm hoping for another miracle! 

• Options
    Awwwwwwww I love her bunnies. She cannot grow out of them before Easter, no way!
  • Options

imageTheEnglishgirl:
    Awwwwwwww I love her bunnies. She cannot grow out of them before Easter, no way!

amen! I tell her this all the time! I can't find anything like these! I don't even know where these ones came from!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"