North Dakota Babies

::::Natalee::::

How did today go? 
New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
imageimage

Re: ::::Natalee::::

• Not so great.  Not worrying is a lot easier said than done.  I cried the whole time during mass.  I think I would have been OK if it wasn't for the 3 month old baby sitting right behind us.  MIL doesn't help either.  She said "I was worried about my first baby, too."  Why doesn't she get that I'm not just worried because it's the first baby, I'm worried because they said something's wrong.  Big difference!  Then she proceeded to tell DH that he has to understand that I'm emotional because I'm PG.  OK, I was fine Friday morning and now I'm not, but I'm sure it's just hormones.  Like it has nothing to do with the news I got on Friday afternoon.  I feel like everything she says just pisses me off.

Luckily the priest did a really quick (seriously 5 minute) ceremony.  Then we went to a hibachi restaurant near our house.  I was fine for all of that because my mind was occupied on other things.

Thanks for asking!!

• Sorry to hear that you had such a rough day yesterday.  Obviously, your MIL is a freaking idiot.  **sigh**  I hope today was a little better without having to deal with everyone.  Everyday gets a little closer to vaca time! :)  
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear about your rough day, hon. :( Hopefully each day will get easier bit by bit. Big hugs!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"