High-Risk Pregnancy

eventful trip to l and d

I had to go into labor and delivery last night. I was freaking out because it felt like my water broke and I was having some spotting. On top of that it feels like I'm carrying a bowling ball between my legs and severe back pain. Thankfully my water hadn't broke and I wasn't contracting. But I'm spilling protien in my urine, was severwly dehydrated from puking the last 48 hours. So after talking to my doc they shot me up with some phenegren and demerol and sent me home on strict bedrest until I can see my doc later this week. This blows. My back and legs hurt so bad I'm near tears and my tummy is so so sore at the bottom. Ah well only 12 morew weeks. I can make it with God's help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: eventful trip to l and d

• Ugh. Glad it wasn't your water! Prayers for a happy and healthy 12w!
    ~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so glad your water didn't break! But yikes for the pain. I'm so sorry. I hope it eases up with some rest.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelax15bsu:
    I am so glad your water didn't break! But yikes for the pain. I'm so sorry. I hope it eases up with some rest.
    its a lot less today. I think my body was just telling me to slow down. After I got off of modified br a few weeks ago I started picking up extra shifts at work and trying to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. Guess I was doing too much lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"