Target Registry return? — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Target Registry return?

I have now gotten a total of 3 high chairs from my showers.  I've got to return 2 of them, but they don't all have a gift receipt.  I know that they were purchased at Target.  What's their return policy if it's off of my registry but I don't have a receipt?

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target Registry return?

• I'm pretty sure I remember that if it's on your registry they let you return it with no problem-although I'm thinking they give you store credit!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard the opposite.  If no receipt then no return if over $20.  Do they have the same highchair at BBRUS?  If yes I would return it to there or Walmart.  Target is so hard to return things!  Even if you are registered. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, if WM or BRU sell it I'd try to return it there.  I've heard Tarjay is a beast to deal with as far as returns.  And how on earth did you end up with three high chairs?!

• We had a family shower in Texas and it was going to cost too much to ship our bath tub and a few other items we got, so we hit a Target and returned them.  I had no issues with the items on my registry and some lotion and shampoo (that I don't think was purchased at Target).  That total was about $40, then I had also gotten some cloth diapers from Target that weren't the exact ones on our registry and I just took those back with no issues.  HOWEVER both times I did get gift cards, but that's fine since I'm sure I'll need it for other items we won't get from our registry.  I didn't have a receipt with me either.  Good luck!

• imagetmhopkins13:
    I'm pretty sure I remember that if it's on your registry they let you return it with no problem-although I'm thinking they give you store credit!!
    This is correct.  You print something once at Target and if the item is on there and marked as purchased on your registry then you can return it for store credit.  I am not sure how two high chairs would work if there is only one marked on the registry. You probably should call the store to make sure you can return two.  I actually found that returning stuff from my registry at Target to not be a problem.  Just make sure they are marked off your registry and you can do that online if the person forgot to have it done at the store. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I also waited until I had all of my showers and added things to my registry from Target and BRU, then marked them purhased and rtnd. Works well for things not on registry that you want to rtn.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards