Pregnant after 35

XP from Parenting after 35, 1st appt, sucked. No ticker for now.

I deleted my Pregnant ticker because there was no hb, only a sac at my u/s yesterday. I may be 5 weeks, or the baby may not be developing. It was also the first time I have seen this OB and he was the WORST Dr. I have been to since Planned Parenthood. He kept asking me if I wanted to see a genetic counselor, like 3 or 4 times. Told me I have to stop breastfeeding like 3 times, and kept asking "why so soon" "didn't anyone talk to you about birth control?" I wanted to smack him in the face. I just said we want this baby, I want to be pregnant, I am 39 and don't have a lot of time to waste. I requested another doctor, I am with Kaiser now so I can't see my doctor from last time who I loved. It was so lame. SO. LAME.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP from Parenting after 35, 1st appt, sucked. No ticker for now.

• oh i'm so sorry to hear this and also that you had a sucky appt with the doctor.

take care thoughts and prayers

• Oh, I am sooo sorry, T&P are coming your way ..... and boo! for the sucky doctor and his poor bedside manner...that's no way to treat anybody and his opinions should be kept to himself.
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Should have had the DH with you so he could have beat that Doctor's ass. 

• I hope you are just not as far along as you think...and that you get another doctor next time.  That one sounded like a total jerk.

• I am so sorry that the doctor was such a jerk.

I hope that everything will be OK and that you are just really early.  Positive thoughts only.

• Sorry that was such a terrible experience - gotta wonder how some doctors stay in business!!! Hope everything is fine and you'll have a better doctor next time!
  • Ug...what a jerk.  Super Angry
  • Ug...what a jerk.  Super Angry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"