Single Parents

New song and video for us.. LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA

Wasn't what I was expecting to hear when I saw the title. Y'all will love it!

Re: New song and video for us.. LOL!!

• haha this made my night Meghan... :o) too funny... I try to not 'pray' for these things but sometimes they just pop into my head during prayer time...oops.
  • imagekjh44:
    haha this made my night Meghan... :o) too funny... I try to not 'pray' for these things but sometimes they just pop into my head during prayer time...oops.

So there I was watching CMT and this video comes on. I was thinking it was going to be somewhere along the lines of Chris Young's "Man I Want to Be"... then I hear this! I peed a little from laughing so hard. LOL!! I really shouldn't watch t.v. with a full bladder. HAHA!!! Made my night! Sometimes I pray for these things too... then I remember God don't answer selfish prayers. :( So maybe if I stop praying for these selfish things God will finally do what we have all been thinking. LOL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • AWESOME SONG MEGHAN!!! I thought it was going to be a "learn a lesson song" but it had me rolling!!! Pretty cool song, and like you two of course I have thought like he did. Glad we are being mature about it (even though I don't wanna).
  • HAHAHA! Thats great Meghan! love it!
  • I have that up on my FB. It is one of my favorite songs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"