Parenting after a Loss

Childrens Place..

Im thinking of placing on online order but have no idea how the sizes run. Anyone have any input? TIA!

Re: Childrens Place..

• A little bit smaller than Carter's... DS wears 12 month stuff at Children's Place and the 12 month Carter's stuff is a bit too long still.
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with pp.  Children's Place typically runs a little small.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelkstor:
    A little bit smaller than Carter's... DS wears 12 month stuff at Children's Place and the 12 month Carter's stuff is a bit too long still.

Yup, this was what I was going to say too. I had some 0-3 mo sleepers from there that wore on both DD and DS like Carter's newborns.

• About a size smaller than gymboree and carters. DS outgrew his 0-3 from there at 5w and he was barely in 0-3 in carters at the time.  He started small...
    After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol, I was going to say the stuff fits perfectly, but realized that's b/c DD has also been tall and skinny! I ordered a bunch of things the other nightwith that great sale.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"