Trouble TTC

So pissed off & hurt (N3TR)

Tonight is my semi-surprise 30th birthday (I knew the date since we'd hoped I be KU by now).  DH has been planning this for well over a month.  Very close friends of ours RSVPed yes when they got the invite a month ago.  She just texted DH this longwinded BS of an excuse about having dinner reservations in Philly with another couple and they couldn't back out because other couple was from OOT.  Seriously?  I've known you since we were 15, you were both in my wedding party, and you pull this now?  I am so hurt that they obviously went and made this plans knowing they'd have to back out of my party.  And in a text no less.  So I passively-agressively posted on FB that L is finding out where she falls on some people's friend list.  They will be on our douche list for a long time.

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: So pissed off & hurt (N3TR)

• I'm sorry.  I'd be really upset too.  I hope you can enjoy your birthday still have a great 30th!!  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry but try to have a great birthday anyway!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry! That is very rude of your friends.  I hope you have a great 30th birthday!
  • I'm so sorry L - that is really sucky of them.  I hope you still have an awesome time tonight!  Happy birthday :)
  • I'm sorry, L.  That's totally crappy of her to do to you.  ((big hugs)).

I hope you have truely fantastic time in spite of them.  Happy Birthday (a day early), Love!

• That sucks - I would be hurt and upset too!!  Please try to enjoy your party though - as hard as it is to ignore that they aren't there - have fun with everyone who is.  I do know how difficult that is though - DH's BFF female friend sent him a text during our rehearsal that she didn't think she, her bf and her son could come to the wedding - she was "sick".  I was so pissed off as I knew how much it hurt DH - not to mention I had made a special favor for her son.  I still refuse to invite them to any of our events. 

Please try and have an awesome time - you deserve it!!!!  Happy birthday!!!!

• That's lame. I'm sorry. I had something similar happen to me and my bridal shower. 2-3 sorority sisters, who I thought were good friends, RSVPd and never showed. Really hurt me a lot. But in the end you find out who your true friends are and that's all that matters. Happy Birthday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
    All tests normal
    IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
    IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
    Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
    IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
    Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
    Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
    June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
    IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
    11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
    IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
    IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
    BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
    Suffering from moderate OHSS
  • I'm sorry. That would make me mad too. I hope you have a great time tonight!
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry.  They suck.  Want me to ruin their dinner?  I can call in a bomb threat???

Hope you have a great party without the party poopers!

• I'm really sorry L! That is a really bad excuse and she could have at least called you! She sounds like a crappy friend. I've also recently has some ?good? friends show their true colors lately and honestly I'm really glad they did bc I'm better off without them. I hope you have a great party and try not to keep this from ruining your night! :)
  • Aw, Im sorry. I would be pissed too. I hope that despite this hiccup you have a wonderful "surprise" party. Happy (early) 30th!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I hate when people pull that shiit.  Well have a great time without them!  You're hubby went through a lot of work for this, don't let the douches spoil it.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm so sorry!  I would be really hurt as well.  As easy as it is for me to say, try to enjoy your party anyway.  There are clearly lots of people who want to celebrate your big day with you (and who have their priorities in the right order!)  Have fun tonight!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry ! I hope you have a great birthday anyways !

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • I am SO so sorry hun. Unfortunately, I know how you feel. That is absolutely terrible for them to do that and not have the balls to call and tell you in person nontheless.

I know it will dampen your spirits some, but I hope that doesn't prevent you from still enjoying your night.

Happy Birthday! Wish we could be there to celebrate for you! 

<3 Bumpie Veteran from December 2010 Mama's <3 -
    BFP - TTC Cycle #6: Clomid + HCG Trigger + TI + Progesterone - EDD: 12/11
    Beta #1: 4/1 - 51.5   Beta #2: 4/3 - 189   Beta #3: 4/6 - 778.9
    AMH: 1.06  FSH: 10.7
    DS: 11/2010 Clomid + HCG Trigger + IUI + Progesterone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"