Upstate NY Babies
Options

Picture from my trip to AR - for you MrsWhite

Re: Picture from my trip to AR - for you MrsWhite

• Options
    ooh. i wonder why the cop car.. do they always have one for security purpose or something? For some reason I pictured like a 3 story house.. That one is sort of bordering looking like one of those compounds where cults live (not at all saying the duggars are a cult.. I kind of like them actually)..or a small town diner.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I wondered about the cop car, too.  Not sure if it's always there or not....the house is on the way to one of DHs coworkers that I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time with so I'll get to see the house frequently.  I'll have to keep an eye out for the cop car.  I know that only two of the boys are there now....the rest of the family is staying in Little Rock with the baby that's still in the NICU.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

that does not look like a house, more like a banquet hall or something! I bet their dining room is the size of a banquet hall though ;)

i would assume the cop car is for security, they probably get lots of crazies.

• Options

Awesome! :) I'm such a dork. If I could have 1/100th of the patience of Michelle Duggar I would be so proud of myself, so she's kind of a mom I look up to. I give thumbs up to anyone these days who can raise kids with manners/respect.

I think the cop car is there b/c they're not. Since they had that LO premature- the family "relocated" to a temp home closer to the Little Rock hospital until the baby can come home.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"