Options

How old is Suri Cruise???

The answer? 

Too young to be wearing RED lipstick

She wears lipstick!

and High Heels!!

She wears high heels!

But I guess thats just my opinion...

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: How old is Suri Cruise???

• Options
    holy sh!t.  Those lips frighten me.
  • Options

I think she'll be turning 4 this year??  Yikes.  That's awful, let her be a little girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepixelvixen:

I think she'll be turning 4 this year??  Yikes.  That's awful, let her be a little girl!

Yeah.. I looked it up, her actual age is 3...

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Wowie.  Definitely a bit much for a 3 year old!!  The lipstick looks like she's getting ready to star in some new vampire movie!  Not attractive on an otherwise beautiful little lady.  As for the heels, I just don't think it's very safe.  Little kids run and jump and flail around.  Can we say ankle injury?!?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Geez, she looks like a preteen already!
  • Options
    OMG heels? That is ridiculous!!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    like 2 months ago I saw her in a picture drinking from a bottle.  If she hasn't kicked the bottle yet, hold off on the lipstick!!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    Totally agree with what's been said here already. I will say though, that lipstick looks photoshopped..lol Let's HOPE so.
  • Options

imagenykola:
    Totally agree with what's been said here already. I will say though, that lipstick looks photoshopped..lol Let's HOPE so.

Sadly you can see that shes holding it in her hand... no photoshopping there!

• Options

imageWatchPot:
    like 2 months ago I saw her in a picture drinking from a bottle.  If she hasn't kicked the bottle yet, hold off on the lipstick!!

lol something just seems so wrong about trying to wash lipstick marks off of bottle nipples...

• Options
    I could maybe see the heels and the makeup if you're playing dress-up with Mommy's stuff. But it always seems to be out in public. It's just so odd.

• Options
    imagenoisy_penguin:
    I could maybe see the heels and the makeup if you're playing dress-up with Mommy's stuff. But it always seems to be out in public. It's just so odd.
    I let Meg put my lipstick on the other day. But I wiped it off before we left the house, for sure! :) I agree with all the other comments; heels are dangerous and dark lipstick on a 3/4 year old in public is not necessary.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options

imagenoisy_penguin:

Agreed. I was the type of little girl that was obsessed with playing dress up, playing with make up and starting at around 6 tried to wear huge earrings outside of the house, which my mom had to stop me from doing. I'm hoping this was just a special thing that they let her out of the house with her dress up clothes for.... ????

Also FYI, I don't wear lots of makeup or big earrings now. ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    that's creepy.  but OMG she is beautiful!
  • Options
    That is disturbing.  The girl wears high heels all the time. Her poor feet are never going to grow properly. I prefer Shiloh's tomboy look!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"