Trouble TTC

Gym or Autumn

You'll have to keep me updated on your extended forecast. I am driving out there (well to Lancaster anyway) on the 10th!
Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Gym or Autumn

• I'll keep checking for you - right now, after tomorrow, it's supposed to get up into the mid to upper 30s and low 40s so chances are a lot of the snow we have will be melted.

Speaking of your trip, are we still on for lunch?  I can come up to Cranberry now that I'm unemployed :)  It's actually pretty close to my house.  And there is a Quaker Steak there too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegymnst1013:

I'll keep checking for you - right now, after tomorrow, it's supposed to get up into the mid to upper 30s and low 40s so chances are a lot of the snow we have will be melted.

Speaking of your trip, are we still on for lunch?  I can come up to Cranberry now that I'm unemployed :)  It's actually pretty close to my house.  And there is a Quaker Steak there too.

Yes I would still love to meet with you! I still want to do Quaker Steak though! 

• Loading the player...
  • No prob!  We can definitely do it up in Cranberry.  It's super close to the turnpike.
  • I see one in Cranbery Township on Freedom Rd. Is that the right one?
  • Yep, that's it :)
  • Great. It's about 6.5 hours from me. We'll leave here about 4 am and with stops and the time difference, it will be close to 1pm that we get there That's about the time that we have gotten to that area in the past. We can exchange cell #s right before I go so I can keep you updates, especially if we run into problems or traffic. 

I am so flippin excited to meet you! 

• I know!  It's gonna be so great!!!  I'll get you my cell # and you can call me when you're maybe 45 minutes away.  Yahoo!!  I can't wait to meet you!
  • Awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"