Houston Babies
Options

Super duper fantastic news...

We had the 20 week ultrasound today and our little one looks absolutely perfect! Growing just like Amelia did, long skinny bones, skinny body and big brains. Stick out tongue

Second to a perfect baby, my placenta moved and I'm no longer at risk for placenta previa. In 4 weeks it moved up more than 5cm, happy dance! 

Those are the two best things I could have been told today.  This means DH and I can take a much needed trip here in a month if we want and we'll hopefully be able to go for another vaginal delivery, yay!

We celebrated by going to Dairy Queen for a yummy banana split. 

Have a great weekend all!

Re: Super duper fantastic news...

• Options

Congratulations and enjoy your treat.

Did you find out the gender? Big Smile

• Options
    Excellent news!!!!! I'm so happy for you! And now I want a banana split too....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    great news!! and i want a banana split too and i'm not even pregnant ;P
  • Options
    Not a huge banana split fan but I love me some DQ!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The gender is a surprise.  I was shocked at how big the baby has gotten in the last few weeks.  You can't get the little one entirely on the screen at once.   

In reference to the banana split, it was so worth it...but I'm now thinking about all of those calories I won't be working off since I'm not allowed to work out...eek!  

• Options
    wonderful news!  :)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    What great news!  I'm very happy for you guys.  How fun to celebrate with a banana split!

• Options
    this is awesome news!! Don't worry about the banana split, so worth it and well deserved!
  • Options
    That is fantastic news! And don't worry, the baby needed the calories from the DQ.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    Kelley - that's fantastic news!!  I don't know how you're holding out finding out the sex though!
  • Options

imagekat.in.the.hat:
    Kelley - that's fantastic news!!  I don't know how you're holding out finding out the sex though!

i know!!! i want to know ;P 

• Options
    Yay!! I'm glad everything is going well! :)
    DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • Options
    That's wonderful news! Congratulations.
  • Options
    I'm so happy that all is great with LO!  I'm hoping for the same great news re: the placenta when I go back in three weeks for the next u/s.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great news!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  That is wonderful news!  And now I want a banana split!
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Excellent. 

On a side note, I think you should have the doc write down the sex of the baby and send it to me.  I'll share with the Nesties who want to know and we'll just keep it secret from you.  Then everyone will be happy.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    imageTexasHarmony:

Excellent. 

On a side note, I think you should have the doc write down the sex of the baby and send it to me.  I'll share with the Nesties who want to know and we'll just keep it secret from you.  Then everyone will be happy.

You're so funny!  I'm going to do something like this with a cousin.  When she has her second I'm going to do her nursery for and she and her hubby will come home to a boy or girl nursery all set for the baby. 

• Options
    great news! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"