TTC after 35

Just got a CBEFM

Help ladies, I just got this from someone. I have not had a new AF since miscarriage. So I am figuring I have to wait for AF in order to start using the CBEFM and clear all the information somehow. (can the other person info be cleared?) I have been reading the book but not finding the answers I want) FF suggesting since no AF,  that these are my predicted fertile days. So I am assuming I need to use my regular OPK  tests until AF then can use the CBEFM? Let me know what you guys know and think. I am so confused and sort of excited.

As always thanks for your help, support and patience!

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just got a CBEFM

• Have fun with the monitor.  You will have to wait until CD1 to use it.  You can google "How to Reset Clear Blye Easy Fertility Monitor".  I believe there are step by step e-how instructions.

Good luck.

• thank you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow I wanted one of those but I keep telling myself no I'll be preganant next month and I won't need it. Silly me, never thought mother nature had a sense of humor!
  • Wow I just spelled pregnant in that last post like my little cousins say it preg-a-nant.  Too funny!
  • i took a nap and had dream about ovulation testing kits and strips

• You girls are cracking me up!  LOL 

I got a CBEFM monitor from eBay and it worked just fine - no clearing it, I just restarted it.  Make sure that when you start day 1, you do it at the time that you plan on testing each day.  It will give you +2 hours before and after the time.  

I wish I still had it, but gave it to my SIL because I thought she could use it as she has IF problems.  

• i may be waiting weeks to months to use it since I have to wait for AF which is not showing. I still have no answer on if I can get pregnant now or not. I am still temping and monitoring. Oh well
  • The reprogramming instructions are on page 28 of the user manual.

Here's a link to the user's manual

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"