Houston Babies

Scheduled my induction

So, Evan doesn't seem like he is anywhere near ready to come on his own, but my doctor wants to give him almost a week past his due date to see if things progress naturally. If he doesn't decide to come before March 7, I will go to the hospital that night and get started on Pitocin first thing in the morning.

I hope he decides to come on his own, but if not, I am happy to have a date.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

Re: Scheduled my induction

• Exciting! Good luck! I hope he decides to come sooner rather than later :)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yay for having an end date! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Exciting! As an anal retentive planner, I can appreciate that you know when you're going to delivery. Now you have a deadline to get that room ready!
  • imagecali_girl92504:
    Exciting! As an anal retentive planner, I can appreciate that you know when you're going to delivery. Now you have a deadline to get that room ready!

LOL, that is for sure. We are going to do some of the final decorations this weekend. And our Sweet Peace swing will arrive Monday. This is very calming to me.  Smile

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

• imagecali_girl92504:
    Exciting! As an anal retentive planner, I can appreciate that you know when you're going to delivery. Now you have a deadline to get that room ready!

I agree! Have fun finishing up and anticipating Evan's arrival, SG!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck!
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • I wish you the best!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well it looks like Evan and Maren are having a contest to see who can hold out the longest.  At least you have a induction date set though.  I'll go in on Wed to hopefully get mine set if nothing has happened by then.

It seems like everyone I know that's pregnant (AND due after me) are already having their babies......I'm so jealous. 

How are you feeling this week?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemissjake:

Well it looks like Evan and Maren are having a contest to see who can hold out the longest.  At least you have a induction date set though.  I'll go in on Wed to hopefully get mine set if nothing has happened by then.

It seems like everyone I know that's pregnant (AND due after me) are already having their babies......I'm so jealous. 

How are you feeling this week?

Fatigue just set in this past week and I feel like I couldn't get any bigger. I'm still working (I sit at a desk all day on the computer), but may take Thursday and Friday off if Evan hasn't come by then. I am just so tired and unable to really sleep at night.

How are you feeling? I can't imagine doing all of this with a 3-year-old. I hope Maren decides to come soon, or you get a date from your doctor.

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

• Congrats! I know how it feels to go past due...I went 5 days over with K! Hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"