Georgia Babies
Options

Complimentary Tickets, while they last to the Fox Theatre... Enjoy

: Internet Offer for Complimentary Tickets - Max Raabe and the Palast Orchester
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:52:41 -0800

.ExternalClass .ecx.footer {font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica;font-size:10px;color:black;} image  
image image image image

Proud Sponsors of The Fox Theatre

imageimageimage
imageimage
This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered. You have received this email because you are a member of the The Fox Theatre Eclub which you joined free of charge and without any obligation when you previously provided your email address to us (i) in connection with the purchase of tickets to a Fox Theatre event or (ii) when you registered on FoxTheatre.org to receive these Fox Theatre Update emails. To cancel your membership in The Fox Theatre EClub, CLICK HERE and UNCHECK ALL BOXES corresponding to your subscriptions or contact us at FoxGroup@FoxTheatre.org Additionally, you may write to us at The Fox Theatre, 660 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 Attention: Email Unsubscribe.

I was able to get four tickets at .75cents each, there is a service charge and I opted for prepaid for parking, since it can be a nightmare to park downtown. My total came to $20.75 Hopefully I can share this link with everyone... Let me know if anyone has problems.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Complimentary Tickets, while they last to the Fox Theatre... Enjoy

• Options
    Score!  We've been wanting to go to an orchestra show for a while now. Thanks so much!
  • Options

imageJessica85:
    Score!  We've been wanting to go to an orchestra show for a while now. Thanks so much!

Yeah!!!  I was worried that no one else would be able to use the link...  Such an excellent deal.  I was able to get 4 orchestra seats, how about u?  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got 2 orchestra seats! So excited!
  • Options
    I love these kind of things, but booo...I can't go!! I have my best friend's shower late that afternoon and know I won't be done in time to get gussied up and down there in time! You ladies have fun!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Guz:
    I love these kind of things, but booo...I can't go!! I have my best friend's shower late that afternoon and know I won't be done in time to get gussied up and down there in time! You ladies have fun!

Sorry u can't make it Mrs. G... My first shower is the day before.  I hope I have the energy to keep going. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"