Single Parents
Options

big u/s change

The ultrasound office just called and their machine is down!! So instead of monday 10 am I have to wait an extra day and go Tuesday at 1:30 pm. shucks.

Re: big u/s change

• Options

Bummer :( Is that your gender scan?

BTW, I love your LO's name! Lol

• Options
    I go Tuesday at 3 for my big u/s. I should know right now but stupid me changed today's appointment for the pita ex bf. Good Luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes the gender scan! So excited!!

We (my family) call my lil Nathan either Nate or Nater or Nater-tot (don't know why, just said it one day), my brother likes to call him Nater-salad (from some comedy thing).

My X hasn't said anything about coming with me to any appointments but even if he wanted to I would lie about when it is and then say there was a last minute change. He still has it in his head that things will work out for us even tho he knows I've started the divorce stuff with the lawyer and the house closes mid-march. What a loser.

• Options
    Oh the anticipation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemommamelmo:

Yes the gender scan! So excited!!

We (my family) call my lil Nathan either Nate or Nater or Nater-tot (don't know why, just said it one day), my brother likes to call him Nater-salad (from some comedy thing).

My X hasn't said anything about coming with me to any appointments but even if he wanted to I would lie about when it is and then say there was a last minute change. He still has it in his head that things will work out for us even tho he knows I've started the divorce stuff with the lawyer and the house closes mid-march. What a loser.

Tater-salad. Ron White. I can't stand him. Just plain dumb..

Yay!! Hopefully your baby will cooperate with you and show the goods. :) I can't wait for mine on Friday at 1:30. Boy oh boy am I excited! I bet you are thrilled!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"