Baby Showers

How long before you did invites?

I would say people need at least a month's notice? I'm going through a lot of confusion right now. All along in this pregnancy I was planning on not having a baby shower until after LO has arrived. My last pregnancy I lost at 39 wks. I had a beautiful baby shower...all things pink. (and now its a boy) This time I've kind of been afraid to, yet I feel like I am not celebrating this baby if I don't.

A friend has offered to throw a shower a week before my induction. I'm just wondering if 3 wks is too last minute.? 

Re: How long before you did invites?

• The invitations for my March 27th shower came to me this week (Wednesday maybe?). If she's planning on something three weeks from today - better get them out tomorrow at the latest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemegdrew1218:
    The invitations for my March 27th shower came to me this week (Wednesday maybe?). If she's planning on something three weeks from today - better get them out tomorrow at the latest.

Ditto--mine is the 3/27 and the invites were mailed yesterday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, mine were sent 3 weeks in advance which I thought was kinda late.  I don't know if there is formal etiquette on this (like 2 months in advance for wedding invites). But you want to send it out in time for guests and hosts to plan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"