Georgia Babies
Options

jax hates when i use the bathroom...

He always starts whining or crying.  not sure why.today he came in and started pushing my pants up and then pulling me to get up.  Sorry babe...doesn't work like that :) 

Re: jax hates when i use the bathroom...

• Options
    P loves it for me to go.  She likes to um, watch the process (TMI)...which I let her bc I want her to start understanding what is going on there.  She sometimes will sit on her potty (fully clothed) and get a magazine out.  She also likes to get my toilet paper and flush it for me.  When I announce to her that I have to potty she RUNS to the bathroom.  I for some reason can't get her interested in actually USING her potty though.  We try.  No luck yet.
  • Options

Geneva seems interested, but not TOO interested, if you get what I mean. She loves to watch me flush and then she says, "Bye bye" to what's in the toilet.

The real kicker is that she puts the lid down every time. It's super cute.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemyrall:

Geneva seems interested, but not TOO interested, if you get what I mean. She loves to watch me flush and then she says, "Bye bye" to what's in the toilet.

The real kicker is that she puts the lid down every time. It's super cute.

I would say P is "too" interested...hahaha.  But since I would love to get down to just one in diapers as soon as possible, I just kind of go with it.  Pun intended.  Plenty of time later to teach "privacy"...right?

• Options
    Maybe it's b/c you don't use super awesome TP :P
  • Options
    I see a theme going on this week with you.
  • Options
    Ethan gets mad too. He wants me to hold him in my lap. Um, no. I try to sneak in when he's not looking but he always comes flying in when h hears the flush. He loves to watch the water and wave bye bye. Last week he put a brand new roll of toliet paper in the water.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL! Colin is so interesed in that potty process. He loves to flush, 'distribute' toilet paper, etc...When asked where the pee-pee and poopies go he replies 'poyyee. I sit him on it every night before the shower in hopes that he will pee and I can go coo-coo bananas happy on him so that he'll want to actually go. I know with a boy I have a LOOOONNNGG way to go but maybe little by little I can make it happen sooner than later. He's a pleaser so hopefully it'll work.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"