Georgia Babies

Re: Dyson on woot! NFT

• LMAO-

When I spilled your ashes, Howard, I felt crushed. Worse, I felt like I had let you down. After 37 wonderful years together ? 34 when we were both alive ? how could I be so careless? The one true love of my life lay scattered around the purple deep-pile carpet like so much cat dander. And you always hated cats. I would have cried if I could?ve stopped sneezing.

But thanks to the Dyson DC24 Blueprint Limited Edition, now we?re reunited. I ran it over the floor easily thanks its ultra-lightweight construction and its ball-mounted motor. Then the Dyson DC24?s root cyclone technology picked you up and whisked you back to me. Now, Howard, I can see you whirling around inside the clear debris bin almost like you were alive again. I?m so happy, I don?t even care that there?s some carpet fuzz and other debris mixed in. Purple always suited you anyway.

Some people might think it?s creepy the way I?ve kept your remains, and talk to them, and vacuumed them up with the Dyson DC24. But they don?t know the love we shared, Howard. If they did, they?d understand that alive or dead, you are one very special parrot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"