Working Moms

Nanny log

We just hired a nanny to watch our three month old daughter in our home.  I want to create some sort of "log" sheet to track her naps, how much and how often she eats, diapers, etc.  Does anyone have one or can anyone point me to one that I can tweak to meet our needs?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nanny log

• 4nannies.com has a nice one.

You could always get some ideas and make your own.
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• I bought a book that had a page for each week with space for feedings, diaper changes, sleep schedule, plus room to write in a few things.  I liked it because it kept everything in one place and wasn't a bunch of paper.  If you search amazon there are lots of options, but I think the one I have is called The Essential Baby Organizer or something like that.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just went the cheap route and bought a small notebook.  I asked her to write down what time she feeds him/his naps, diapers, etc.  Since I feed him first in the morning before I leave for work, I start it, and leave it on the table in the living room for her.  She will also add details like how long he plays on the playmat or on his stomach.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"