South Florida Babies

Choosing OB - Part 2

My insurance won't cover appointments with the 2 docs.  I have to choose one.  Any references on Dr. Spencer Kellogg or Dr. Edward Phillips?  They were both recommended by friends and coworkers.  The only difference is that Dr. K's office scheduled my first appointment for next week and Dr. P's first appointment would be 4 weeks from now! 

Re: Choosing OB - Part 2

• Have you thought of going to both and paying out of pocket for 1? I had to POP for my first OB visit because my insurance hadn't kicked in yet and it was only $99 which may be worth it to decipher the best one
  • I know Dr Phillips is MelBs OB and she loves him - he delivers at South Miami.
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. Kellogg is my OBGYN! I love love love love love him. Can't say enough good things about him!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Kellogg is the bomb!!  What a nice guy! 

Since MDCPS has Cigna now, I have to find a new OBGYN. 

• I guess I'll go to Dr. Kellogg and depending on how that goes, I'll decide whether to keep the appointment with Dr. Phillips.  It sounds like they're both great doctors, so I guess the other aspect of the choice is to decide which hospital to deliver at since one delivers at South Miami and the other at Baptist. 
  • Kellogg all the way! Love him and his whole group! -j
  • ::Butting in::

My Ob/Gyn is Dr. Jason James and I LOVE him!!! I also see the father Dr. Geoffrey James if Jason is not in the office. They are the most amazing human beings. I love them!!!! So down to earth and have the best bedside manners. The are off 87th Ave. in front of Norman Brothers. They deliver at Baptist. Again, they are amazing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"