TTC after 35

This is Making me Crazy Again!

I'm at work obsessing. This is our first cycle TTC baby #2. I didn't temp/chart...plan was to just take it easy and be all casual about this (hah!) start charting next month. I've had slight crampy feelings for a week or so, which is normal for AF OR for pregnancy. So...I had a BFN on Tuesday a.m. Weds. eve I had a very light pink/slightly brownish discharge (wouldn't have noticed unless I were really paying attention) and figured I was getting AF. Sure enough, had light bleeding/spotting yesterday on day 28 and figured that was that, on to the next cycle. I went out to dinner and had a raspberry martini. Now today, only a TINY bit of pink and the thing is, I do not feel good. I feel like I did with baby #1, but maybe it's just part of PMS hormones???

Now, I know I am CRAZY and I'm probably going to get full-blown AF in about an hour and feel silly. But if I don't, and if I still have only very light bleeding by tomorrow a.m., I'm testing again and will let you know.

P.S. with baby #1, my cycles had been kind of screwy, and I think my hormones were all messed up. I O'd on CD27 or 28, and then almost immediately started what I thought was a period...but it continued for like 3 weeks and part-way through I got my BFP.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: This is Making me Crazy Again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"