Georgia Babies

PeachFire and Mindi

Where the heck where you in the workshop? I got there late mind you and wouldn't been able to pick you guys out! But I am pretty sure I stuck out :)
Follow Me on Twitter!!
this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!

Re: PeachFire and Mindi

• I was looking for everyone too.  Man there were a lot of people there!!!! 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • If you went down the middle aisle, I was about 2/3 of the way up on the left side. There were a couple older men sitting in front of me with their wives.

ETA: I also jumped up and walked out as she was taking questions at the end before anyone else had really gotten up. So, if you were sitting around the middle aisle, you probably saw me and didn't even realize it. (I was wearing a grey and white stripped shirt. Like anyone's going to remember what a stranger that walked past them wore, though.)

• Loading the player...
  • eh, I saw 1 elder man with no wife and a few other men with wives. And I was in the back back back...

I thought I saw Julieandy and Ms Guz..but I was wrong on both accounts.

Oh well, we should have done the red rose thingy...

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • I was sitting on the left side close to the isle - so more towards the right end of the left side of seats.  I was wearing a white shirt and am obviously 8 months pregnant, lol.  I was very squirmy - my tailbone was KILLING me after sitting so long!

• Next time, I'll bring a Publix balloon. Fitting, no? ;)
  • Did y'all have trouble hearing her?  I don't think her mic was loud enough....and she talked sorta fast too so we kept asking each other "what did she say?!" LOL
  • imageminditronic:
    Next time, I'll bring a Publix balloon. Fitting, no? ;)

I'll dress up like a White CVS card, lol.  BTW, I want a white card!!!   

• imageminditronic:

If you went down the middle aisle, I was about 2/3 of the way up on the left side. There were a couple older men sitting in front of me with their wives.

ETA: I also jumped up and walked out as she was taking questions at the end before anyone else had really gotten up. So, if you were sitting around the middle aisle, you probably saw me and didn't even realize it. (I was wearing a grey and white stripped shirt. Like anyone's going to remember what a stranger that walked past them wore, though.)

Yeah, I was in the middle isle..I think..it was a half bench with a column in the back. Anyway, I am pretty sure I saw you leave. I didn't stay until the end either. Amy and I were yawning by then.

Oh well, next time.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

• imagePeach&Fireworks:
    BTW, I want a white card!!!   

I'm almost certain my insurance used to use Caremark for prescriptions but they just changed to Medco.

• LOL @ Publix ballon.

Yo, she killed me when she said she shops in 30 mins. Cause that is about the time the free Publix cookie is done and she has to leave! I feel her pain..shopping with 3 kids is nooooooooooo fun.

Word to the wise..dont let your kids know about the free ballons at publix.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

• My tailbone was killing me as well!  I thought I would recognize Mrs.Guz from her pictures and such but there were so many ladies in there, it was crazy!  I was sitting middle row towards the back.  I didn't find it hard to hear Jenny, I thought she should have repeated the questions that were asked by the audience cause I certainly couldn't hear those.  Next time we are going to have to do balloons or something!
  • imageladybugDZ:
    My tailbone was killing me as well!  I thought I would recognize Mrs.Guz from her pictures and such but there were so many ladies in there, it was crazy!  I was sitting middle row towards the back.  I didn't find it hard to hear Jenny, I thought she should have repeated the questions that were asked by the audience cause I certainly couldn't hear those.  Next time we are going to have to do balloons or something!
    Aww man Kenzie you were there too! I would have recognized you.  I got so overwhelmed by all the people there.  I sat on the right handside (looking at the stage) about a quarter of the way up from the stage.  I wish I would have saw you.

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs. Theobald:

imageladybugDZ:
    My tailbone was killing me as well!  I thought I would recognize Mrs.Guz from her pictures and such but there were so many ladies in there, it was crazy!  I was sitting middle row towards the back.  I didn't find it hard to hear Jenny, I thought she should have repeated the questions that were asked by the audience cause I certainly couldn't hear those.  Next time we are going to have to do balloons or something!
    Aww man Kenzie you were there too! I would have recognized you.  I got so overwhelmed by all the people there.  I sat on the right handside (looking at the stage) about a quarter of the way up from the stage.  I wish I would have saw you.

I would have recognized you too!!  Dang it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"