Orange County Babies
Options

Irvine areas that are great for photographs?

Hi there!

Our photographer Julie, BlueberrySkyPhotography.com is going to be taking LO's 1st year photos. Since we are pretty new to Irvine, do any of you have an outdoor/indoor photography location recs? Ideally somewhere with lots of greenery, textures, backgrounds, etc? I know Irvine can be rather "perfect" looking so was hoping for some suggestions. We're hoping not to travel too far since Julie is going to start with some photos shoot at our house and then we travel from there. Maybe even Tustin/Costa Mesa/Newport areas close to Irvine. Thanks in advance. Smile

Re: Irvine areas that are great for photographs?

• Options

We took Keira's one year pictures (3 of which are in my siggy) at Woodbury Park.  It is off of the 5 South and Jeffrey in the Woodbury Community.

Here is our photographer's blog of a session they shot there so that you can see more examples.

https://sipperphotography.com/blog/2008/10/jun-grace-little-miss-lauren/

• Options
    My friend had photos taken at the Jeffrey Open Space Trail and was thrilled with her photo shoot.  I've never been, but it looks really nice!  https://www.cityofirvine.org/cityhall/cs/openspace/jost.asp
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't know the area that well either but I just wanted to say that Julie is AWESOME! She did my PG, birth, 3month photos... LOVE HER! you guys will love working with her and her pictures are gorgeous!

Tell her Jessie, Chris and Devyn says hi for me... Have a wonderful time!

• Options

Wow! Thanks so much for these great suggestions! We will definitely go check some of these places out this weekend. Any others? Please keep them coming! Thx in advance.Smile

Yes, Jessie, we agree, we LOVE LOVE LOVE Julie! She is so sweet and her photos are magical. We seem to be seeing her every 3 months or so and each time I wish we saw her more often. I'll definitely let her know you say hi! :)

• Options
    our baby photog suggested we shoot at irvine regional park. i've never been but as a photog i'm sure she would know what she's talking about :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

oh, i should've included her website if you want to take a look, maybe she has some pics at that location?

sarahkchen.net 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"