New York Babies
Options

Anyone delivering at NYU !

Are you or have you delivered at NYU?

Re: Anyone delivering at NYU !

• Options
    I did. In March of 2009. Very happy with NYU. email me at babytogo@aol.com if you want to ask me a question. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hello! I will be delivering at NYU.  My husband is a resident there and one of our friends is an OB there.  Its a great hospital.  Supposedly Cornell has nicer rooms, but as far as medial care, NYU is one of the best.  Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered at NYU.  Overall I liked my experience.  I didn't like that DH couldn't stay overnight...even when there was no one else in my shared room for the night.  Although, now that I think about it, it didn't start out all that well.  I was induced and they put me in the c/s recovery room when I first got there.  And I was there for about 8 hours until a room opened up for me!  Yeah, that part was less than ideal.  For my next one (whenever that is), I'm thinking about looking at other hospitals.

ETA: I delivered in July 2008.

• Options
    I will be at the end of July. I haven't done much research on the hospital yet, but that is where my OB delivers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I will be in August! What do you mean, DH can't stay overnight? He has to go home? Sad!
  • Options
    I will be delivering there this July. I haven't done any research yet! 
  • Options

I'm delivering at NYU in early Sept.

Primarily because my OB delivers there, but also because it seems from research that the top few hospitals in NYC are fairly interchangeable.

The lack of private rooms is a bummer, but that's the price we pay for living in this city I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"