Secondary IF

Has anyone seen Abbey13?

She was on here a bunch then got her bfp and I haven't seen her in awhile. I hope she is doing well...
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Has anyone seen Abbey13?

• I have seen her a couple of times recently over on SAIF.

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• I'm on SAIF once in awhile but that board moves quite quick for me lol, I will have to look for her on there
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I just lurk mostly.  Too scared to post yet...I feel like I will jinx myself.  Stupid, I know.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Nah it's not stupid, it's normal. It took you so long to get where you are it's natural to be a little nervous.

I got meds today for my sinus infection and had to explain to the pharmacist that even though I don't know yet i might be pregnant and need meds safe for pregnancy. I think she thought i was crazy, but hey I'm not spending hundreds of dollars (to try to get preg) only to screw it up by taking anti-biotics!
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • She is on SAIF a lot and we have emailed a few times.  I think she is doing well:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"