Parenting after 35

slight update on my cousin

They still haven't found her, but I found out that her last text was to her parents and it said "meeting all the locals."  This to me is scarier than thinking she may have been hit by a rogue wave.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: slight update on my cousin

• Who the heck are the "locals". Does anyone know who she hangs with?
  • Sending my thoughts and prayers

• Loading the player...
  • imagefiazo:
    Who the heck are the "locals". Does anyone know who she hangs with?

Not exactly sure, but she only moved to Maui 6 months ago, she'd been living on the Big Island for quite awhile.  Also, I've been to that part of Maui, and it's a much less touristy section if there is such a thing, less built up. What I'm not sure of is her relationship status.  She's been with the same partner for a *very* long time, but her mom didn't mention her in the email she sent us, and her "missing" poster was put together by her SIL, so I don't know if that could explain the move to Maui, or if the press stories and her mom are ignoring her SS partner.  

• Oh my.  I hope they find her soon.  T&P to your family.
  • It sounds scary, I don't really think of Hawaii as scary in that way.  I really hope she shows up, happy and healthy, soon!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagefiazo:
    Who the heck are the "locals". Does anyone know who she hangs with?

Wondering the same thing. It's all so scary. I'm so sorry your family's going through this. 

Left Hug 

• I think it sounds as if she was going to hang out with the locals and didn't feel threatened/in immediate danger or you would think she would text 9-1-1 or help, etc. I sure hope she is found soon and I am sorry your family is going through this. T&P's!
  • Oh my, i am so sorry your family is going through this. My T&P's are with you all. I hope they find her soon!
  • How scary! Sending good thoughts to you & your family.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"