Blended Families
Options

NBFR: But food related..

Today is my mom's birthday. DH and I are going to make brunch for her and my grandma on Sunday. Realisticly I'll be making brunch while DH comes with, but anyway, does anyone have any good brunch items that they would like to share the receipe too?
Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

Re: NBFR: But food related..

• Options

Monkey Bread  I like to make this and a quiche I'm very into throwing it all in the oven and being w/ my guests.

But if you really want fancy.  Stuffed French Toast always impresses

make cream cheese and marmalade sandwiches

dip the whole thing in french toast egg batter (i put a little grand marnier for more Orange flavor in mine)

Then you can Line them all up on a large cookie sheet and bake them at 350 for like 20-30 mins till you know they are golden

You could grill them but that takes a lot of work and you have a little one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mmm that sounds good. I was also thinking maybe a quice. I like hearing all my options though.
    Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This baked french toast recipe is made a day in advance, so all you do on the day you need it is throw it in the oven!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Def. baked french toast that you prepare the night before and just throw in the oven in the morning.  I found a super delicious and easy blueberry french toast recipe at allrecipes.com

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blueberry-French-Toast/Detail.aspx

• Options

I made this breakfast casserole recipe for a family function over the holidays and it was a huge hit.

https://weelicious.com/2008/12/23/christmas-morning-breakfast-strata/  

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"