TTC after 35

Opinions Please :)

Hi Ladies, now i wouldnt ask this ? normally but i want/wanted to try the pineapple core thing which you start the day after ovulation, so ? is do you think i o'd tuesday, i think i did which is very early this time and wasnt prepared, i had also ordered pre-seed and got it yesterday to start tonight......sigh, anyway what do you think and how does one know for sure when they do 'o' since FF gives CHs 3 temps after!?! TIA Smile

Re: Opinions Please :)

• What is the pineapple thing?  Did I miss something?  LOL  I would say that you have o'd - by looking at your last month's chart.  Go for it.
  • There is something in pineapple cores that help with implantation or something like that.  LOL I'm a lot of help.

If you think you ovulated I would start eating it now. 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, ya if you eat just the pineapple core for 5 days only, starting the day after you ovulate, each piece the same size it aids in implantation, something in it that breaks down proteins that may interfere....hey il try anything....Big Smile im on the pom juice also and last month drank buckets of green tea (which didnt help that much, i guess works for somepeople) i better crack that baby open tonight, i bought the pineapple on monday and cant believe i missed it.....sigh my temp usually has one major rise thats how i knew the other cycles, this one is toying with me......GL to us all Smile
  • Oh and eat each piece at the same time each day also.....worth a shot right? I will only eat for 4 days since i missed day 1, my day is over here (at work) with the time difference i will say goodbye until tomorrow Smile
  • oh my goodness, that is so funny.....but i think i might try it too LMAO

When I first started charting I would also use the OPKs to confirm it. I would buy the tube of 20 at walgreens.  That really helped me pinpoint my O

• Of course you'll need one more temp to tell, but ff might give you dotted CH if it's up again tomorrow. There isn't much chart history to go on, but that looks too early to me. You've had a couple of other lower random temps too. But we'll see. 

How you know "for sure" (so to speak) after a while is that with a few charts under your belt you'll start to see a pattern.

Are you planning to use OPKs this cycle?

I don't put much stock in that pineapple core :) But maybe yes, start now just in case.

• I responded on the other thread you responded to about charting.  Are you using an OPK or Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?  They made it very easy to see when O was happening, in addition to temping.

I did pom juice as well.  I also recently read that cough syrup helps too. I found that funny because last month I had a nasty cough, and I was downing that stuff. Wonder if that played a factor!

• imageFLchicken:

I responded on the other thread you responded to about charting.  Are you using an OPK or Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?  They made it very easy to see when O was happening, in addition to temping.

I did pom juice as well.  I also recently read that cough syrup helps too. I found that funny because last month I had a nasty cough, and I was downing that stuff. Wonder if that played a factor!

Cough syrup can help if you have a cervical mucus problem.  Some cough syrups and cold medicines contain an ingredient that affects mucus. 

• imageswrlygrl:

oh my goodness, that is so funny.....but i think i might try it too LMAO

When I first started charting I would also use the OPKs to confirm it. I would buy the tube of 20 at walgreens.  That really helped me pinpoint my O

I know...giggles...im desperate though Big Smile i tried opks last cycle i didnt think it helped because i had a positive and 2 days later ovulated which i know thats kinda how they go, just this cycle threw me off with the gradual rise and not my usual low then one rise, thanks and GL!!

• imageCathyMD:

Of course you'll need one more temp to tell, but ff might give you dotted CH if it's up again tomorrow. There isn't much chart history to go on, but that looks too early to me. You've had a couple of other lower random temps too. But we'll see. 

How you know "for sure" (so to speak) after a while is that with a few charts under your belt you'll start to see a pattern.

Are you planning to use OPKs this cycle?

I don't put much stock in that pineapple core :) But maybe yes, start now just in case.

Thanks Cathy, i dont see the point in opks really like you said the temps will tell me and they do just this cycle with the gradual rise threw me off.....grrrrrr anyway onwards and upwards Smile

• imageFLchicken:

I responded on the other thread you responded to about charting.  Are you using an OPK or Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?  They made it very easy to see when O was happening, in addition to temping.

Thanks FL, i remember, i get so caught up in it all that i would drive myself crazy if i did more than temping, i wake up a few times in the morning hours and am afraid to move........!!! I did use opks last cycle, got the positive and o'd 2 days after....it didnt really tell me on time kinda thing, my temps just threw me off, it was a clear rise for the last cycles and this a gradual rise.....grrrrr, have a great day all and thanks so much GL to us TTC and Congrats to you gals that are on their way to their little miracle Big Smile

• Thanks mrskario, i think i will skip the cough syrup...dont like taking that kinda stuff, oh i tried my first piece of the pineapple core lastnite..........i wanted so bad to eat the actual pineapple....yummmmm, anyway wow was it chewy but not bad!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"