North Carolina Babies

Birthday Weekend-WWYD?

We are leaving Sunday for Wilmington to the aquarium and beach. I am trying to figure out what to do when.

I am planning to leave Sunday at 10 so she will sleep the way down (just over 2 hours there). Would you go to the aquarium Sunday? Like do lunch, aquarium, check into the hotel for maybe a nap and then go to dinner? Then the next day (actual birthday) just go out to breakfast, maybe to the beach and then head home? The only reason Monday is iffy is because she HAS to have a morning nap and it would be good to have her nap on the way home, but I feel bad because that is her actual birthday and we won't be doing anything fun! 

Wilmington ladies-any ideas for lunch? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthday Weekend-WWYD?

• This has quickly become my favorite restaurant in Wilmington...their parmesean garlic mashed potatoes are FANTASTIC!!!  (although they don't serve the potatoes at lunch, only at dinner)

https://romanellisrestaurant.com/

I haven't been to the aquarium yet, but DH took the kids one Saturday, and they spent just about 2 hours there, and he said that was plenty of time for them to see what all they wanted to see, and the kids didn't get bored with being there.

Also, just for something random, Independence Mall has a carousel and an inside play area, so maybe that would be something fun to do Monday morning?  

• i wouldnt worry about her not doing anything fun on her bday...u are doing something special for her bday. i mean jack and i just hung at home on his bday making cupcakes with my mom for his bday and had dinner at the inlaws that nite for my FIL's 50th....i dont think she will remember or care so do what will keep her in the best mood.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"