Alabama Babies

Doctor's Appointment Yesterday-A Little TMI

I went to the doctor yesterday and he checked me. I am 2 cm and 75% effaced! This internal hurt. I bled alot afterwards. Last night I was wiping and I had this big blood clot.( I guess that is what it was??) I had some more this morning. Not sure if its my mucus plug or not??? I can't believe I am so close to having this baby!! Did anyone else bleed after their internals??

Any experiences you all have would be helpful???

Re: Doctor's Appointment Yesterday-A Little TMI

• Wow... it sounds like you are very close!

The only time I bled was my last internal before K was born. Soon after that, I lost my plug. But, it wasn't really a big blot clot. It's hard to describe.

If you continue bleeding I would call your doctor just to make sure it's all normal. I'm sure it is!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• That's great! You are getting so close. And I did bleed sometimes after internals. And sometimes cramped, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have any advice just wanted to say Good Luck and maybe you will have your baby girl in your arms soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So exciting! I have an u/s and my first internal on Monday...I'll update and we can compare notes but from what I've read it's pretty normal to bleed and even pass clots afterwards...keep us posted!

• Wow Kellie!  You are getting close!  I often had cramping after internals, but no bleeding, but I have heard others who did.  Ditto pp though on just keeping an eye on it and calling the dr if you have any concerns.

And, TMI, but my mucus plug was definitely all mucus and no bloody stuff - like Lydia said, it's hard to describe, but I definitely knew when I lost mine...

• Wow, your sooo close now!!  Your little girl will be here before you know it.
  • Wow! You are doing better than I was. I didn't dialate at all without meds, so I can't give you any help. Hopefully you will have you little girl in your arms soon.
  • Woooo Hooooo!! You are getting close girl!! I don't remember about the blood and I never lost my MP (that I know of). I just wanted to say congrats for progress!! She is going to be her soon...
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks everyone! I am getting excited! I hope I go on my own in the next couple of weeks!!
  • I hope you aren't waiting long like I did... I was 2cm and 75% at my 36 week appt too... and then I stayed at 3cm 90% forever!!!

Congrats and good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"