Blended Families

Did you know Apollo Ohno was

raised by his father and has not seen his mother in something like 20 years?
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Did you know Apollo Ohno was

• No joke?

He also looks just like a guy I dated, except for the long hair!  Everytime I see him on TV it freaks me out for just a minute.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Yep!  I read that on Google earlier this week.  His mother "took off" and that he has no desire to hear from her.  Good for his dad!  He's raised a good son.  Ohno is HAWT!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Is it bad that I don't know who that is...? Huh?

Maybe I'll go google him...

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Chrissy, he's a speed skating machine!!!  I think he just won the record number of medals for winter games?  I may have gotten that wrong.  PS he's also hot and wears tight clothes when skating Angel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. And another example of why I believe you can successfully raise a normal healthy child with one parent. There is also a skier who's mother died when she weas a toddler and her father raised her. She too is a remarkable person.
  • Does nobody watch Dancing With The Stars.  He was the winner a couple years ago.  (But I knew him from "before" - when he had his first brush with celebrity at the last Winter Olympics - since he's a local boy done good.)  :)

Photobucket
  • imageMrsBPO:
    Does nobody watch Dancing With The Stars.  He was the winner a couple years ago.  (But I knew him from "before" - when he had his first brush with celebrity at the last Winter Olympics - since he's a local boy done good.)  :)

Yeah, I knew him from the last Olympics and Dancing with the Stars but did not know this...and it is still interesting with the Olympics and all.  He is amazing.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"