North Carolina Babies

speaking of breakfast

Emily has become a black hole! She is eating 2 breakfasts a day recently- like today she had 2 packs of oatmeal at home and she is at her DCP right now where they will eat another full breakfast of something like sausage links (she loves these apparently) and cereal.

She also usually eats a snack right before I pick her up- like 4pm probably and she often starts whining for supper before it gets ready around 5:30. Wow- she better be doing some major growing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: speaking of breakfast

• Nate has been the same way.  I feel bad because after awhile, I have no idea what to give him, if he's already had 2 waffles, a banana, some yogurt, some cereal, etc.  Nate also snacks right before I pick him up, and he often walks straight to the table and pulls out his chair for dinner as soon as we walk in (or he goes to the fridge to ask for another waffle).  I don't know where he puts all this food!
  • I guess being a toddler takes a lot out of you! I am one who has to snack every few hours too, but she is just pounding it down Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"