TTC after 35
Options

Those who chart...

I love analyzing charts. Always happy to help. For us chart readers, It would be good if you would consider putting a link in your siggys.

Here's how:

1. Go to FF.

2. Go to "Sharing".

3. Then to "Tickers.

4. Copy the code that is created.

5. Go to "My Bump".

6.  Then "Edit my profile".

7. Paste the code in the "Signature" section (bottom).

HTH!

Re: Those who chart...

• Options
    Thanks I will do that. I was just trying to figure it out. I am completely technologicallly challenged. Embarrassed
  • Options

Let me tell you, took me a while to get it all sorted out a while back!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok Cat, I followed your directions.Thanks a lot.  It says it takes about 10 minutes to show up. If you can take a look at it whenever you can I would appreciate it.

• Options
    Hum. I see the link but it's not clicky....maybe try again. Can take a bit of going back and forth to figure it out.
  • Options
    Hi Cathy, thanks for the offer Smile do you think i o'd on tuesday? My temps are alittle wacky and i wouldnt normally be analizing but this cycle i wanted to try the pineapple core and you must eat it for 5 days the day after ovulation, i think i o'd on tues so i think i will be eating it for 4 days! Thanks in advance Big Smile
  • Options
    Cat...mine is in my siggy,  I would love to hear your thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

karenannmark:

It looks like you might have O'd, but what are your typical temps post O in previous cycles. Right now, it looks to be around the same temp as day 6. Tomorrow might be a much higher temp day.  I had a big dip before my O day, so it could be the same for you.  Keep loving it up with your man! Best of luck! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"