Secondary IF
Options

IVF'ers... weigh in on follie size/E2 on stims?

I'm on day 8 of stims and going in for my next follie check/E2 tomorrow morning. My E2 was 680 yesterday and I have 16-20 follies ranging from 11-16 mm, with most being 12-14 mm. My E2 seems low to me, but they had me stick at the same meds dose.

Any input? I'd love to hear where you were at this point in your cycle.

Re: IVF'ers... weigh in on follie size/E2 on stims?

• Options

I had about 20-24 follies ranging from about 14-24 mm, with most being around 16-18.  I i stimmed for another 2 days.  I think my e2 was over a thousand.  On day 9 (when we thought i would trigger) my e2 was just over 2000, so we stimmed for one more day until the e2 rose a little more.

• Options

Bah! I feel so behind. Stupid 680 E2 and little 12-14 mm follies. I'm going to be stimming until 2012 at this rate!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

On day 8 of stims from my IVF cyle my E2 was 2756 and my follies were 20-21mm.  But, I have PCOS and respond pretty quickly to fairly low doses of the stims.  Not sure if you should compare your response to mine. 

I would think that if you were not responding the way they wanted you to they would have upped your stim dose for tonight.  I almost feel like low and slow is the way to go (hey that rhymed).  I think I stimmed way to fast and had a few lead follies rather than them all being the same size.   Then ended up having out of the 12 eggs they retrieved, only 4 that were mature.  Good luck!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options

Slow and steady wins the race!!!  Remember that!

I stim really fast and the first IVF i had i had to coast etc (e2 over 7200).  We got 14 eggs, only 11 of which were mature.

This time i stimmed 10 days (2 more than the first) and i got 22 eggs all of which were mature. i had a few lead follies that we were going to let go if need be.

ANd remember this.....all you need is that one golden egg!

good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"