New Jersey Babies
Options

Anyone from Morris Co & is willing to help me out?

Hello! I was hoping someone from the area coins help me out. I've been on bedrest with in-home nurses since New Years and unable to go do some things myself. And while my husband has been checking some out for me, I'd love s second "moms" opinion. First, we're looking in to daycare in Randolph, Rockaway, Denville areas. So far, he's checked out Goddard and KiddieAcademy and the daycare at Picatinny but we're open to any others...Second, we're looking for (future) ped recs in the same area. None of our friends in the area have kids, so we have no personal recs to go by. Thanks so much!

Re: Anyone from Morris Co & is willing to help me out?

• Options
    Sorry - can not coins (on my phone since I can't get to computer and it "autochecks" spelling.
  • Options
    peds in morris county i would go to Denville Peds right on RT 57. As I a kid i saw Dr Vergano! He is really good! If i lived closer (right now it would take me about half hour) to there i would use them but with three little one all under 2 i spend way to much time at theped
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Used to live there.  Little Learner Day Care is excellent.
  • Options

Hi Tracy,

I take Allison to Pediatrics on Broadway in Denville.   She also attends Mt Lakes Country Day School on Rt 46 in Mt Lakes (so it's just outside of Denville).   She's 4 now and she's been there since 8 months and we both love it.  Email me if you want more info ( jdistell at verizon dot net)

Take Care!!

• Options

Hi, we go to kiddie academy and love it so far!  Only 1 month in though!!  For pediatrician we go to parsippany pediatrics...still not sure on how I feel about them.  PM me if you want more info!!

Hope your feeling well!

BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use Pediatrics of Morris on Pocono Rd in Denville by St. Clare's. There's 4 woman doctors and they are all good!
  • Options
    imageembpsu-3:

Hi, we go to kiddie academy and love it so far!  Only 1 month in though!!  For pediatrician we go to parsippany pediatrics...still not sure on how I feel about them.  PM me if you want more info!!

Hope your feeling well!

Ohhh, which Kiddie Academy location are you at? DH and I looked at the East Hanover and Morristown locations this past week and really liked both. We are leaning towards the Morristown location since DH's firm is located next to the courthouse and he would be able to drop her off in the AM and I would be able to pick her up after work (I work in Chatham). We plan to check out 2 other daycares this week, one in Parsippany (near our house) and one in Montville (I think it might be Little Learners Academy), but any input you have would be great! TIA!

• Options

I am using Dr. Craig at Denville Peds. Many of my friends use the group and are very happy. When I checked them out they were very nice and easy to talk to. They have night and sat appointments.

As far as daycare goes I would try Mountain Lakes Country Day School. Mother Goose in Randolph.

• Options
    we use college plaza peds in randolph and LOVE them! They also have many great reviews in NJ doctors publications. My daughter mostly sees Dr. Gelman and she is super nice
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I haven't been on this board in a few weeks but saw this post.  My friend's daughter has been going to Little Learner Academy in Rockaway (Green Pond Rd) since she was a baby. She's 4 years old now.

I hope that helps.

Edit: and another friend recently adopted a baby girl. She goes to Denville Pediatrics.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Have you tried Randolph Goddard... its EXCELLENT!! the owners there are great as well as the families.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"