Missouri Babies

New to Board - looking for product in KC area

I found the KC boards on the Knot extremely helpful 3 years ago when planning a wedding, so now I am turning to this board for help as we have been TTC for about 2 years.  We just recently started getting serious (currently on third and final round of Clomid) and, to be honest, we are starting to desperately try any method/product/position that people suggest.  I was hoping someone could tell me if they have found PreSeed or any other sort of "sperm-friendly" product in the KC area.  I know I can order it online, but I was hoping to have it by this week.  I live in Olathe and have checked GNC, WalMart, CVS and Walgreens. 

Re: New to Board - looking for product in KC area

• Sorry im no help. I could have sworn they had it at Walmart.

Good luck w/ round 3 of clomid.

DH and I Strugled with IF for 19 months before finding out I had PCOS and conceiving DD. We tried clomid 3 times and were unsuccessful with pur OB. We finally had succes with are RE At Reproductive Resource Center of Kansas City. https://WWW.RRC.COM They are AWESOME!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • According to the Pre-Seed website, it is availble here:

Kansas City - Albers Medical Pharmacy
    4400 Broadway St., Ste 106
    Kansas City, MO 64111
    816-931-0100

And that's the only place in the KC area (MO or KS) that carries it, according to their site.  That pharmacy -- Albers -- is located on the first floor of my OB/GYN's office building.  It is basically across the street from St. Luke's Hospital on the Plaza. I would definitely call first, though, to ensure they have it before you make the drive.

• Loading the player...
  • I bought something similar, called PreConceive at a CVS near 79th and State Line, but that was about a year ago.  I remember that it wasn't in the section of the store I thought it would be in, maybe it was by the BBTs.
  • imagemom2binKC:

According to the Pre-Seed website, it is availble here:

Kansas City - Albers Medical Pharmacy
    4400 Broadway St., Ste 106
    Kansas City, MO 64111
    816-931-0100

And that's the only place in the KC area (MO or KS) that carries it, according to their site.  That pharmacy -- Albers -- is located on the first floor of my OB/GYN's office building.  It is basically across the street from St. Luke's Hospital on the Plaza. I would definitely call first, though, to ensure they have it before you make the drive.

This is where I bought mine too.  I would def. call ahead too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"