Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Anyone have this crib? JC Penny (Bedford or Westwood)

Looks like JC Penney calls it Bedford, but it's actually made by Westwood and they get an A rating in Baby Bargains.

It is the Cherry Finish Monterrey Convertible Crib. I'm over the white crib/existing maple dresser idea, so we would buy the crib and dresser. Anyone have it? Like it? Thoughts?

https://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62709&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1607705&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=external%7c62702%7c62709&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=19&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=external|62702|62709

My Cooking Blog

Avery Corinne - Born 7/9/10 at 37w2d

Re: Anyone have this crib? JC Penny (Bedford or Westwood)

• Options

I don't have it, but Alice (abartane) has this one, also by Bedford/JCPenney.  I loved hers, but now I think I like the one you listed even more!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hmmm, i like hers too.
    My Cooking Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

HI girls...

I love ours... we picked it because I wanted a convertible... I also wanted a dresser/changer that was solid wood... as in no veneers or particle board.

It was important to me that the pieces be usable long term as furniture when she is "big".

The quality is EXCELLENT... and I would think any Bedford Baby product would be. 

If it tells you how well it is crafted, we have a local handscraftsman who is very very good and is known around the state.  He traded me some work to make Harper a bookcase to match the crib and he went on and on about how nice our stuff was....

• Options
    imageabartane:

HI girls...

I love ours... we picked it because I wanted a convertible... I also wanted a dresser/changer that was solid wood... as in no veneers or particle board.

It was important to me that the pieces be usable long term as furniture when she is "big".

The quality is EXCELLENT... and I would think any Bedford Baby product would be. 

If it tells you how well it is crafted, we have a local handscraftsman who is very very good and is known around the state.  He traded me some work to make Harper a bookcase to match the crib and he went on and on about how nice our stuff was....

Sounds great -thanks for the feedback!! I am trying to decide between the one I picked and the one you got...I love them both! I want to order it today since it is on sale. Hmm, we already bought a new home this morning, why not buy furniture this evening? ha.

My Cooking Blog

• Options
    imageMaryEllen:

Sounds great -thanks for the feedback!! I am trying to decide between the one I picked and the one you got...I love them both! I want to order it today since it is on sale. Hmm, we already bought a new home this morning, why not buy furniture this evening? ha.

haha, MaryEllen... go for it.  We're not quite ready to buy a crib  (want to see them in person first) so I'm hoping the sale lasts a little longer...if not, we may choose another convertible crib.  The possibility still exists that we'll have it handmade by an Amish carpenter too...we had one make our bed, dining room table, and chairs....all are absolutely gorgeous!!

• Options
    imagepapetvet:
    imageMaryEllen:

haha, MaryEllen... go for it.  We're not quite ready to buy a crib  (want to see them in person first) so I'm hoping the sale lasts a little longer...if not, we may choose another convertible crib.  The possibility still exists that we'll have it handmade by an Amish carpenter too...we had one make our bed, dining room table, and chairs....all are absolutely gorgeous!!

That would be really cool!! I'm ordering it right now!

My Cooking Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"