first haircut? — The Bump
San Antonio Babies

first haircut?

So.... Sarah has these little wispy baby hairs that are longer than the rest of her hair and starting to get into her eyes.  I am thinking of taking her somewhere to get it trimmed up.

Anyone have any recommendations of places/stylists that are good with toddlers?  Preferably north central - TIA!

Re: first haircut?

• Sorry I'm a little late...haven't really been around these parts much lately.

We took just to Sharkey's over by Buffalo Wild Wings at 1604/281. They have a first haircuit package where they take pictures, save the locks, and do a certificate and all the silly stuff. Josh got to sit in lightning mcqueen from Cars.

• Awwwwwwww!!!! That is so cute!
  • i was coming to the local board to ask if anyone had ever used sharkeys.  i just made an appt for dd's first official haircut.  awesome!
  • I took Sarah there yesterday!  We didn't do the first haircut package because, well, there really wasn't enough hair taken off to keep a lock!  I just had them clean up all the fine baby hairs that were longer than everything else and getting in her face.  The lady was super quick and Sarah only wimpered a few times.  It was worth the $10!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards