Maryland Babies

those curious about Mommy & Me swimming

I mentioned in a post the other day that we started Mommy & Me swim classes, and a couple of people asked how it went. I answered on my post too, but it's old so I don't know if anyone goes back to check. The class we're taking is at Kids First Swim, and there a few locations in MD. We go to the one in Perry Hall. Classes are half an hour and six weeks long.

L was one of the youngest babies there, most seemed around a year old, so she wasn't quite as into it as the older babies. She mostly liked watching the other people, and was fine in the water for the most part. She did get mad at me the third time I dunked her, but she got over it quickly. I am really glad I signed us up for it.

Kids First does family swims on Saturday and Sunday evenings ($5 per person over age 6, or $15 per family) so you can test out taking LO in the pool before signing up for classes if you want.

Re: those curious about Mommy & Me swimming

• Thanks!  Hopefully I remember this after LO is born ^_^
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Thanks for the info!  That swim school is right up the road from me...super convenient!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • meadowbrook in mt. washington has mommy and me swim classes too. i think that's where we'll go when these kids are out and old enough for it. i'll just need to wrangle another pair of hands to help me with these two babies.
  • MAC wellness centers also offer mommy and me swim classes, starting at 6months I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"