Detroit Babies

Weekend plans??

We're going to meet some friends down in Toledo tomorrow- it's actually a nestie I met on the PL board in 2007.  We were paired up as pen pals for support during our losses and now she's one of my closest friends!  Sunday will just be a relaxing day at home.  What is everyone else up to?

Re: Weekend plans??

• Nothing's really been planned yet. I'm hoping to go to the library tomorrow to pick up Alice in Wonderland so I can re-read it before the movie comes out, and SO will very likely be working on my POS car Stick out tongue
  • my hubby is away for the weekend:( i WAS looking forward to the alone time and relaxation, especially since my parents just left yesterday after being here 2 weeks. but i'm already bored and lonely. lame. guess tomorrow i'll get some errands and cleaning done...
  • Loading the player...
  • We have to take DD to get her blood drawn :(  I've been putting it off, but she needs it before her 15 month appointment.  I told DH I wanted to take her somewhere fun after, but I have no idea where to take her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"