Illinois Babies

Infant Day Care in Chicago

Does anyone have a recommendation for Infant Day Care on the North side of Chicago?  We have just started to look into options and I feel like there is nothing out there!  TIA!

Re: Infant Day Care in Chicago

• Nothing out there or nothing without a waitlist years long?

Where on the North side?  That is a pretty big area.

• Ditto to PP's questions. I know I have a couple of friends who love DePaul's childcare center; I'm assuming they include infants. Did you do a search for centers in your area? You can always look into home daycares as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I found an in-home (not live-in) nanny for my twin girls through the website care.com.  There were several in-home day care providers on there too.  The site is great to find hourly babysitters as well. 

• Thank you ladies.  I will check into that website marriedayooper.  We live in Wrigley and I have the option to work from home most days so I was looking for something I could drive to within a reasonable distance.  I have to go into my office in the loop once or twice a week.
  • I live in Ravenswood so I'm totally looking for something in the same area. I'm a little bit terrified about trusting a complete stranger with my firstborn though...
    Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"