Illinois Babies

Anyone have experiance with Orland Primary Care - Dr. Germino

Hi Fellow Mommy's,

I am looking for a new Pediatrician for my little guy.  The one we see now is just awful and we need to switch.

Does anyone have experiance with Orland Primary Care?  We have been told that Dr. Kevin Germino is very good with the kids and is trustworthy and knowledgeable.

I have looked at their website and on paper they seem like a great office... good hours, nice state of the art building, etc.

But I mostly am concerned that the Dr's know their stuff and are on top of their game.

Anyone currently take their kids there?

Re: Anyone have experiance with Orland Primary Care - Dr. Germino

• I have been taking my DS to Dr. Germino for the past year.  He seems to know his stuff and is great with my son.  My SIL takes her DD there too along with my DH's manager.  I have only had good experiences there.  The nurses are great too.  Usually the office is running on time.  We have had to wait a few times, but that is expected.  I just try to make early morning appointments or after 6pm.
  • We use Dr. Germino.  He is great with kids.  Always very thorough and makes sure he answers all your questions.

And as the PP said, they are usually pretty on time with their appointments.  I have never had to wait anything more than 20 minutes past my scheduled time.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies.  I have made an appointment with him for my 14 mth old.  I am happy that I now know he is a good Doc.

• I'm late to this, but we also see dr. kevin and we think he's fantastic.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"