Detroit Babies

I wish all the lurkers....

would stay!!!! We could really use more then the 10 or so of us there are over here!!!! Stay awhile and play with us :)

Re: I wish all the lurkers....

• I'm going to try and most more over here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

would stay!!!! We could really use more then the 10 or so of us there are over here!!!! Stay awhile and play with us :)

I love your siggy picture.  

• Loading the player...
  • I am going to have a giveaway with one of the slings I never used to get the lurkers to stay. Seriously I should. I am waiting for my blog to be done and then I will do it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsbird1129:
    I'm going to try and post more over here :)

Me too

• alright, I posted a few things...since I was on a roll I guess   Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageKBabySmiles:
    imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

I love your siggy picture.  

awww thanks! J&R 07  actually took those of Owen :) 

• image? J & R 07 ?:

I am going to have a giveaway with one of the slings I never used to get the lurkers to stay. Seriously I should. I am waiting for my blog to be done and then I will do it.

When is your blog going to be done?  I want to see it!

• Good question Sheila. Hopefully soon is all I can say. I paid someone to do it but I want a certain header that she has is trying to work on the code for.

If it doesn't get figured out this weekend I will post the link in my siggy next week with what it looks like now (maybe with a giveaway) It isn't anything special. Just a blog to help me remember when lexi hits milestones or things she likes. i want to turn it into a book at the end of the year for her to keep but I suck at writing.

Did you get a baby book yet? Lauren and I got ours off etsy and we love them!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!

Well, the baby book is a complete nightmare right now.  Here's the situation: I bought one at PBK when I first found out I was pregnant.  It's nothing special, but whatever.  I also scrapbook, so I'm planning on finally starting the scrapbook for Gabriel that includes my pregnancy.  I registered for one, but I keep looking at it and it looks kind of girly to me.  Who did you girls order from on Etsy?  I'll have to check it out and see if I like one there better.

• imagesheilaryzyi:

Yay!

Well, the baby book is a complete nightmare right now.  Here's the situation: I bought one at PBK when I first found out I was pregnant.  It's nothing special, but whatever.  I also scrapbook, so I'm planning on finally starting the scrapbook for Gabriel that includes my pregnancy.  I registered for one, but I keep looking at it and it looks kind of girly to me.  Who did you girls order from on Etsy?  I'll have to check it out and see if I like one there better.

I am having a hard time deciding on one as well. I'd like to think that I could get all crafty and scrapbook one, but I'm just not sure I will have the motivation once LO is here. I'm interested in seeing which ones people got from Etsy.  

• Thanks Julie!  I would love to see it in person if you remember to bring it :)  It's definitely a lot nicer than the one I have from PBK!
  • I can bring mine to the GTG if I can come too :)

I like a lot of the pages in Julie's way better, but I like that mine is also a photo album and hers isn't. I think it would be good for you to see both and kind of figure out which one you would use more. 

• I'm here! I'm making a point of stopping in here before my usual stay at 6-12.
  • I'm here!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

I can bring mine to the GTG if I can come too :)

I like a lot of the pages in Julie's way better, but I like that mine is also a photo album and hers isn't. I think it would be good for you to see both and kind of figure out which one you would use more. 

That would be great!  Thanks so much to both of you :)  I hope you can make it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"