Philadelphia Babies

infant swim lessons?

anyone know of anywhere I can take DS when he is 6 months old (or so) for swim "lessons" in the philly area?

Re: infant swim lessons?

• We did them at the local YMCA.  You can sign up for a program membership if you don't belong already .
  • I was JUST looking for info on this.  The Christian street YMCA has swimming lessons for 6-8 month olds on Saturdays.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sweat gym has them at the arch st. location - I don't think you have to be a member either.

• thanks, ladies!  will check these out.
  • We are going to enroll P in the classes at the Christian St. YMCA.  They have a session starting next Saturday, but I waited too long and now it's full.  So unless someone else backs out, we'll start in April for the 2nd spring session.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depends on where you live, but we loved the ones at the Ridley area YMCA in Delaware County.  The teacher on Sat's is great...I think it depends very much on the instructor and how well he/she works with babies - some places might be great facilities, but the teachers are basic swim instructors for all ages...

Lori Daley, Doula
    610-517-4794

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"