Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Rec your OB in East Dallas

Just moved here and need a good OB. I had lots of issues with my last pregnancy, so I really need someone who will listen.

I'd prefer someone in the East Dallas/Garland/Mesquite area, but would be willing to drive toward Plano/Richardson for someone excellent. 

Oh, and I'd really prefer a female doc

Re: Rec your OB in East Dallas

• I see Dr. Lutich and she is located at presbyterian Dallas. I absolutely love her. Her phone number is 214.373.7800.
  • I forgot to tell you she is a female. Her first name is Ann.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I will give her a call tomorrow Smile
  • I go to Ann Woodbridge at Presby Dallas.  Like her alot and love Presby.
  • I live in Mesquite but delivered at Baylor Downtown and it was a wonderful experience. My OB/GYN is Dr. Patricia Harris and she is located off of Washington St just a block or 2 from the hospital. She is a GREAT listener and I LOVED everything about my pregnancy and delivery. Her practice is all WONDERFUL as well and would have trusted any of the other dr's in the practice as well.

214-824-2563

• Meagan - Dr. Harris is new in my dr's office!

I go to Dr. Amy Martin & I love her!  She delivered my 1st DS & will deliver the 2nd one in May.  She has also delivered several of my friends' babies.  I highly recommend her.  She delivers at Baylor.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebieanca:
    I see Dr. Lutich and she is located at presbyterian Dallas. I absolutely love her. Her phone number is 214.373.7800.

She is my OB , as well...She is awesome!!!!!!!!

• imagejenn4:

Meagan - Dr. Harris is new in my dr's office!

I go to Dr. Amy Martin & I love her!  She delivered my 1st DS & will deliver the 2nd one in May.  She has also delivered several of my friends' babies.  I highly recommend her.  She delivers at Baylor.

LOVE AMY MARTIN!  SHE IS AN AMAZING LADY!  She delivered both my kids, listened and respected everything I told her.  Again, amazing!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"