South Florida Babies

i've had it with the constant headaches!!!

Seriously.  This just sucks.  I would say that in the past 3 weeks, I have had more days with headaches than without!  I don't just mean little ouch my head hurts, I mean full on stabbing pain, that hurt when I move and make me want to lie down in the dark.  Impossible to do.  I would kill for 2 excedrin migraine.  Tylenol does NOTHING, i've tried drinking coke - nada.  They last like 3 or 4 days each time, then go away for like a day. 

I hate to be the pregnant lady who keeps b!tching but my god!

image image

Re: i've had it with the constant headaches!!!

• that happened to me when I was pregnant so I went out and bought a temper pedic head and neck pillow and that relieved 90% of them.. maybe that would help a little? I guess mine was posture related idk
  • I'm sorry! That sucks. You should mention that to your doctor. Maybe they can recommend something safe for you? You should not have to live with pain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsVictoriaB:
    that happened to me when I was pregnant so I went out and bought a temper pedic head and neck pillow and that relieved 90% of them.. maybe that would help a little? I guess mine was posture related idk

Where can I get one of those?

image image

• imageMrsLeanna:

imageMrsVictoriaB:
    that happened to me when I was pregnant so I went out and bought a temper pedic head and neck pillow and that relieved 90% of them.. maybe that would help a little? I guess mine was posture related idk

Where can I get one of those?

I got mine at one of those gadget places in the mall, Brookstone I think

• :(

are you drinking enough water?  Espc with this dry cold weather...
    hope you get rid of it soon...poor thing!

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

• Are you drinking the coke slowly after having taken 2 tylenol's? I used to get HORRIBLE migraines with Mikey and that's the only thing that even came close to getting rid of them, but definitely not completely. Hope you are able to get relief soon.

Another thing you can try is one of those rice socks. You should be able to warm it up in the microwave and place it around the back of your neck and even on your forehead. I think you can even throw those in the freezer for a cold effect. 

• defenitely check with your dr...maybe there is osmething you can do.
  • Poor thing :( I hope they go away soon!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Giving up Excedrin was so hard for me :( I really hope it's just a 1st tri thing and that they go away soon. ::hugs::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • OH Leanna, I've suffered from headaches all my life, so feel for you!  Hope they go away quicly.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I literally feel your pain :( I was like that for the first 16 weeks of both my of my pregnancies,  I used to do the tylenol with the coke thing and when that didn't work I just called my Dr. and she called a tylenol with codiene prescription for me, and that helped a lot.  I don't want to scare you but time ( after 16 weeks) was the only thing that made them go away for good :(

Good Luck and i hope you feel better 

• All of my headaches are cured with tylenol, ice pack on forhead (or place of pain) and a quick nap.  I know the nap part may be difficult w/ being home w/ Alexis, but when you haver your mom or Dh around it may help.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had migraines all throughout 1st tri with Carley. Coke usually took care of the problem. Eventually, my ob gave me a prescription, but I never ended up getting it filled since the coke was making me feel better.

Hope you get some relief soon!

• Oh no, headaches are no fun!!! Definitely, let your doc know. No need to go through with this pain!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• An old family remedy that my parents and grandparents swear by is Tiger Balm. I use it and it helps me so much. Rub a little bit of Tiger Balm on your temples and maybe a dab under your nose (but be careful, because it can burn your skin). It helps me a lot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"