New York Babies

Stripped Membranes

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
So went to my weekly OB appt and she told me I am 2cm, 50% effaced and having a FEW contractions (not BH)! Woohooo! So being that I am 38weeks, she stripped my membranes. To be honest, it was uncomfortable, but really got things moving. I started to have contractions more frequently, but irregularly all evening. My hubby and I went to the mall, walked around for a few (Dr. orders) to really help move things along and have gravity work its magic. We got home, tired and exhausted and went to bed. Woke up today and not one contraction! Nothing!!!! How could things come to a stop!!!! Im sure it means baby is not fully ready... but Im so bummed. I thought for sure we were going to meet him late last night or early this morning!      :0(

Re: Stripped Membranes

• My labor started on a Friday - contractions and everything.  I stayed the night at the hospital and was sent home Saturday.  Not much happened on Saturday.  I woke up Sunday and my water was leaking.  We went to L&D and it broke in the lobby.  Don't lose hope just yet!  GL!
    PCOS Momma
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"