Missouri Babies

New here... kinda

Hey ladies,

I'm (kinda) new here.  New, as in, just found the board (lol).  Not new, as in, my DD is 6 months old. 

In a kind of large nutshell: M came 10 weeks early, because I developed eclampsia in a matter of 5 days.  Had my last ob appt on a Thursday, protein levels were elevated, they ordered me to do the 24 hr urine test.  Developed severe headache over the weekend.  Turned my urine test into the lab Monday.  Went into work (for my dad) Tuesday, he said I looked bad, took my bp, it was really high.  He took me to the doctor, called my hubby on the way.  Doctor called the lab for my results (it was over 3000) and bp was super high.  They said I'd deliver in the next 24 to 48 hours.  They took me to the hospital (OPRMC), not 10 minutes later, had 3 grand mal seizures and an emergency c-section.  Ta da, M was born 8/11/09 weighing 2 lbs 9 oz and 14 inches long.  5 weeks of NICU later, we're home and she's been great ever since!

LOL... it's an amazing story of the miracles God can perform.  I was completely surrounded in prayer and friends and family.  All I can say is that I'm lucky to be here today and it's all because of God.

So... on that note, hi!  :-)

Re: New here... kinda

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"